With the continued growth plans during the transition into a Key Principle Contractor in the Rail civils market my client is looking to appoint a Project Manager with a background in Rail Civil Engineering (CRE) to join their operations team based out of the South East.
This is a site based role so travel will be required between Kent and Peterborough.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
* Have 10 years’ experience in the Civils industry and a minimum of 2 years’ experience as CRE.
* Will consider both main and sub contractor backgrounds
* CRE experience (vital for this role)
* Willing to travel – Mix of office and site based duties when required
* Supporting with tendering / pricing of minor civils works (concrete foundations, piling, retaining walls, walkways, groundworks, drainage, UTX’s etc)
* Act as construction CRE on emerging projects.
* Oversee minor civils construction works.
* Review designs / drawings and provide suitable comments, supported by relevant civils standards.
* Work within a Principle Contractor role to manage external civils sub-contractors on larger projects.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.