Project Manager (Rail Civils & Track)
Crawley based, covering Southern Region, Wessex & Kent
£500 per day, inside IR35 ** Umbrella Company only **
6-month contract initially
Are you an experienced and driven Project Manager who has experience leading multi-disciplinary teams to successful completion of Rail projects?
Do you have experience working with Geotech, Metallic Structures, Rail Systems / Permanent Way, Lineside Civils and Structure Refurbishment / Replacement?
Our client is looking to hold immediate interviews and appoint this position ASAP!
* Extensive knowledge and practical experience in Rail Construction techniques and processes such as Track and Civil Engineering
* Proven experience in delivering Rail Systems schemes
* Personal Track Safety (PTS) card holder
* IT skills essential. Including - Word, Excel, Power Point
* Excellent communication & people skills – developing & managing client relationships is a key element to this position
* Ability to work under pressure, remaining focused and professional
* Hold key relationships with Clients across multiple routes and disciplines ensuring that future contracting opportunities are secured
* Develop winning tender proposals to secure future works under existing framework contracts
If you have the relevant Rail experience and the flexibility to work across the sites in the Southern Region, then email your CV to Amy Naden at Vital today!
Email your CV to: a m y . n a d e n
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.