Project Manager - Rail Civils
Location: St Albans
Salary: £60K + Benefits
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading Rail Civil Engineering organisations and play a vital role in managing projects within their rail portfolio of works.
The role will see you getting involved with UK wide projects on a number of discipline areas with a focus on M&E.
The role includes interface with both clients and contractors and will be delivery focused.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* ·Developing projects and working toward agreed delivery date
* ·Work as part of a team building reputation of the business to the wider market
* ·Installation and test are a major focus of the works
* ·Rail engineering or project management with a successful track record in the UK market.
* ·Strong background in M&E projects.
* ·Background in achieving goals
* ·The candidate will establish relationships with Network Rail, Transport for London and some specialist contractors operating in the UK rail sector
* ·Ability to demonstrate technical expertise
If you are a good fit for this Civils PM role please call Andy at Advance TRS on 07498547817 and email CV to (url removed)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.