Working with a leading contractor to the UK rail industry I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager with experience of delivering civil engineering schemes with Network Rail as client.
The Project Manager will initially be focused on managing a small portfolio of projects including work at pre-construction, ECI and tendering phase as well as live projects. The PM will hold single point responsibility and accountability for the successful execution of projects in terms of quality of work, maintenance of schedule, budget and profit margins, and client satisfaction, from commencement of the project or tender to close out. Other specific responsibilities will include:
* Monitor expenditure and work items against the contract to assess any opportunities for claims and variations to the contract, liaising with the commercial department and Senior Contracts Manager
* Monitor and control project performance against budget, schedule, quality and safety requirements and reporting to management team and client
* Identify change within the contract and ensure change orders are current and adequate, while preparing early warning and change instruction documentation
* Check that documents in use are current, readily available to those who need them and are stored safely.
* Assess the standard pf all proposed installation work associated with the project undertaking inspections and preparing full reports where required and including the contents within an appropriate programme of works
* Liaise with stakeholders, commercial and planning teams
To be considered for this position you should have prior experience of managing civil engineering works on Network Rail infrastructure, an appreciation of mechanical and electrical aspects on platforms would be beneficial. You should hold a formal qualification in construction, civil engineering, project management or associated topics as well as holding a valid SMSTS and PTS.
Salary and package for this role is in the region £55000 to £65000 per annum with company car or car allowance, company pension and health scheme also included.
Please apply immediately with your up to date CV for consideration.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at (url removed)/non-discrimination-policy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.