Project Manager - Rail Civil
Salary - £70 + Car & Package + Guaranteed Bonus
With an enviable reputation for project delivery coupled with an ever growing reputation within the Construction, Rail and Civil Engineering markets, our trusted client established over 65 years ago has seen significant growth via new contract awards and repeat business helping lay the foundations and keep the order book healthy with medium to large scale key projects around the United Kingdom.
A cash rich business with a turnover exceeding half a billion pounds, yet still privately owned giving a true family feel to the business, showing worth of its employees by autonomy and empowerment and the feeling that you are not just another cog in the wheel but who are genuinely interested in employees personal and professional development.
With the successful tendering of a large Rail Engineering projects in the North West , our client working in partnership with Caval is looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead the project from conception through to final handover. The position is offered on a permanent basis.
You will have been/or have experience of:
* Working in the Rail Civil Engineering sector delivering Project Management services on Multi-Disciplinary rail projects with the value of £10 - 250 million plus
* Have the ability to improve the company's service contribution for delivery and the control of the project
* Have a proven track record of delivery
* Lead client meetings
* Can create new ideas for new targets and services to improve the business
* Strong history of delivering PM services
* Create the project strategy and an implementation plan
* Responsible for project delivery
* Proof as a driven team leader and ability to lead from the front
* Clear and confident communicator when facing clients
* Reporting directly to the Operations Director
* Prepare project budgets and manage costs on the client's behalf
* Can manage and lead employees and project teams
* Creative thinking to produce the brief, gather the team and push the project through the feasibility, outline, and thorough and concluding proposals stages of the design
What you will already have
* Ability to inspire confidence and to deal with clients and contractors at all levels
* A degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering or similar subject
* Self-motivated with ability to work unsupervised and in new environments
What's on offer?
On offer for you is a basic salary up to £70,000, a £5.5k company car allowance, an unmissable bonus scheme of up to 20% of your annual salary (with a companywide average of around 14%) you can be looking at circa £85,000 overall package for the position
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.