We have the pleasure to recruit for a Project Manager (civils) - Rail
This role is based in South Wales as part of the Core Valley line transformation project.
This will be a great opportunity to jump on board at enabling stage of a long term project
Description of Activities to be undertaken
• Responsible for specialist work package delivery
• Co-ordination with subcontractor management
• Co-ordination and organisation of resources for package
• Responsibility for Logistics, HSSE, Quality records, and Performance reporting.
• Co-ordination with all relevant teams
• Weekly meetings, reporting, and assist project controls function
Minimum Qualifications Needed for Role
• BSc level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HND.
• Relevant experience in the rail sector and have experience in structures
• Have been involved in Site investigations and help a similar position in past roles
• Excellent communication, personal planning, and interpersonal skills
• Microsoft Excel proficient
• Most hold PTS and SMSTS
Alternatively, if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable, then we offer a £500 referral fee (T's and C's apply)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.