My client is currently working as both principal contractor and subcontractor with a number of leading clients and are seeking to grow their team by adding a new Project Manager with experience in the Rail Sector, on the back of a number of project wins. This opperunity is a project based permanent role.
• Project management of complex infrastructure schemes through the whole project lifecycle
• Understand your client's requirements and the impact of the success factors of the project. Ensure you are able to meet the scope with definedcompletion criteria.
• Management of the technical aspects of design, procurement, implementation and close-out in accordance with the programme
• Co-ordination of all relevant parties of the project from inception to closeout
• Assist clients in defining project requirements
• Procurement and contract management
• Manage budgets
• Stakeholder management and co-ordination of third party interfaces
• Risk management
Training and Experience:
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
• Experience in successful delivery of major projects in the rail industry throughout the whole project lifecycle
• Experience of working in a consultancy environment
• Be proactive and flexible and have excellent communication skills
• Relevant Post graduate would be an advantage
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.