Job title: Project Assistant - Rail and Rolling Stock
Job location: Leeds
Rate: £31,000 pro rata
Contract Opportunity for 3 - 4 months initially
I am recruiting for a Project Assistant to provide support to an ongoing, high profile fleet development project. The successful Project Assistant will work closely with the Production Manager, Planning Manager, Fleet Engineers and Finance Teams to ensure the successful delivery of project milestones.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a career in Project Management to gain exposure to a high profile project and work with key stakeholders in a fantastic industry.
- Administer / update the production plan
- Provide general project admin support
- Maintain supplier liaison and manage relationships with key suppliers
- Picks up tactical elements of project
- Write and publish the weekly project updates
- Manage communications with key internal and external stakeholders
- Support in commercial activities as directed working alongside commercial and finance teams
- Prepare engineering changes for Project Engineering
The successful applicant will be determined and enthusiastic, we need and individual who can work under their own direction and be pro-active. You will have a Project Management or Engineering qualification and excellent IT and interpersonal skills.
Email: (url removed)
Phone: (phone number removed)
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.