Programme Manager - Rail / Construction / Civil
Competitive salary + Extensive company benefits
Are you an aspiring Programme Manager from the Rail industry looking to play a direct role in the success of some of the UKs largest rail projects?
Do you want to operate outside a typically corporate, highly bureaucratic structure, and be part of an agile, dynamic team that has made a success of innovating and looks to challenge the status quo?
This role would suit a Programme Manager from a Rail or Civil background looking for a senior role where you will be responsible for providing insight and leadership to help the operations team to establish effective ways of delivering multi-million-pound projects.
This consultancy has been established for over 10 years and have worked with a wide range of projects boasting some of the largest rail infrastructure projects across the UK helping local authorities, private companies, and government with future strategies through to delivering state of the art projects.
This role would suit a Programme Manager with experience of project management control systems and GRIP (the railway project governance process) who wants to engage with multiple projects. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of tracking, reporting and analysis frameworks and controls to support effective project management and resource planning through to day-to-day management.
This is the opportunity to develop multidisciplinary teams and take a lead on strategic planning across all activities on some of the UKs largest infrastructure and Rail projects.
* Responsible for producing the programme plan that captures detailed activity plans for all contracts highlighting key deliverables and resource requirements to successfully deliver the works as agreed and satisfy contractual obligations
* Monitor & report progress against milestones, benefits and success criteria acting as a key point of contact for project communications and engagement with the wider business
* Leading regular site meetings with professionals, including quantity surveyors, building services engineers, foremen, subcontractors, and the client who have commissioned the building
* Experience managing multi-disciplinary projects e.g.: new stations, footbridges, freight depots, car parks, feasibility studies, ideally in the Rail environment including a sound understanding of civil, and structures projects.
* Rail or Engineering or Construction background
* P&L responsibility
* Contractor experience as well as client experience
Programme Manager, Rail, Project Manager, technical, NEC, Civil, Utilities, Telecoms, Fibre, Network, telecommunications, Civil, engineering, West Midlands.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.