Our client is a leading UK construction and property consultancy, they are currently seeking to further strengthen their rail and infrastructure team in London. Specifically they are looking to appoint an experienced Engineer to working on a range of challenging rail schemes. This relates to the planning, appraisal, design and implementation of rail schemes across the UK.
The primary responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking and managing commissions including engineering feasibility and outline design of rail projects (GRIP 1-4)
- Act as a Contractors Responsible Engineer (Design) for Rail Civil Engineering projects.
- Implement projects effectively and commercially to meet the requirements of the brief.
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team.
- Engineering degree in a relevant subject.
- Chartered Membership of relevant professional institution (IHT, ICE etc)
- Typically a minimum of 5 years experience in the rail sector.
- Experience of working in the UK rail industry with good working knowledge of Network Rail Grip process / standards and approval processes
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.