Job title: Principle Rail Engineer (Bridge Engineer)
Location: Midlands – Ideally based for those located within Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Derby, Coventry or Solihull
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 plus package
My client is a reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy who specialise in providing the full cycle of project delivery. This includes Planning, and Design Engineering. My client operates in many sectors providing such solutions; this includes Energy, Property, Environment and Transportation.
Due to increased workload my client is looking for a permanent Rail Bridge Engineer to work on the ongoing Rail projects. The projects are mainly working on Stations, Structures, Bridges and Civils.
- Consultancy/Client side Background
- Well conversed with Network Rail GRIP stages 3-6
- Minimum 10 years in Rail Design Engineering
- Specific Bridge/Rail structures design experience
- Chartered (ICE)
- Previously been approved as a CRE
- Site based
- Key Principle role in the Design Team
- Providing design support on current Rail projects
- Network Rail Interface
- Carrying our Bridge inspections/Asset Management
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.