Our client are currently recruiting for a P6 Planner to assist in the production of design programmes and associated commercial aspects for multi-million pound projects. They are market leaders in the use of BIM to create highly developed Digital Assets and you will find ways of building their technical understanding of the solution into intelligent models for use by our Clients at all stages of their projects.
Working as a key member of the Project Controls team, the Project Planner will proactively seek information from members of the in-house team, third party suppliers and other stakeholders to inform the creation and management of design programmes for our multi-disciplinary design consultancy. The Project Planner will generate work breakdown structures and have the ability to plan using process flows including the RIBA Plan of Work 2013 and Rail GRIP.
* To interact and become a key member of the project delivery team providing a quality service to support the effective delivery of the project. Good communication skills are essential.
* Involvement with the design team in all aspects of project planning, programming, resource loading programmes and progress monitoring.
* Prepare a project work breakdown structure and plan/schedule which is capable of delivering the project objectives and providing effective project performance measurement and reporting.
* To develop the appropriate quality plan/schedule in line with the project scheduling principles and processes.
* Monitor and progress the plan/schedule and make changes as required.
* Assist in the management of change in regard to impact on programmes and progress.
* Develop recovery schedules and contingency plans in order to meet changed objectives as necessary.
* Input the planning issues into the project's critical issues risk log. Review planning risks and monitor whether the risk register is updated accordingly.
* Generate sequenced and logic linked programmes for multi-disciplinary design projects.
* Assist the Lead Design Manager in the programme and resource management of the project in accordance with the contract
* Liaise with external planners in the creation and management of project programmes
* Produce regular reports against baseline programme in accordance with contract requirements
* Incorporate and advise impact of variations/compensation events and track to completion
* Attend project meetings internally and on site as reasonably required
* Generate and report on Cost vs Earned Value Analysis
* Create and maintain companywide resource pool
* Generate work breakdown structure template
* Generate resource loaded outline design programmes as part of project bid process
* Generate outline construction programmes for pre-contract projects
* Actively seek information from internal and external stakeholders to inform lead time & work duration
* To attend and contribute to design team meetings and other associated meetings in the office and on site.
* Review and report on contractors proposed programmes as part of the tender review process
* Lead the 4D process on project were this is a requirement
* Profile the likely resource required for future project against the probability that a project would go into contract.
* Initiate or select project that are suitable for collaborative planning session
* Assist with the compilation and production of the BEP.
* Work alongside the development, production and implementation of business processes that comply with ISO.
* Undertake thorough checking of technical content of work carried out by others to ensure that deliverables are correct and in accordance with all relevant standards and regulations.
* Ensure that all work is carried out in full compliance with the Company’s Procedures. Participate in Quality Audits and ensure that any non-conformances are closed out within agreed timescales, and proactively adopt / disseminate best practice wherever it is identified.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at (url removed)/non-discrimination-policy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.