This is an excellent opportunity to work as a rail project planner with one of our clients based in central London, a Tier 1 Rail & Civils Contractor.
This is a permenant role.
As a Project Planner we need someone who can:
– Manage the preparation of project programmes, to meet project KPIs.
– Work with Primavera P6.
– Communicate effectively with all levels of the delivery team and client.
– Programme monitoring to accurately reflect progress, identify earned value and resource data.
– Identify critical paths and ensure action plans are developed to maximise project quality & cost.
– Regularly report and feedback to management on project progress and critical issues.
– Provide accurate data to enable Work Package Managers to manage costs
– Conduct regular project appraisals
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.