Main Purpose of Job: To manage the day to day running of specific contracts and ensure the communication, professionalism, compliance, Welfare and Health and Safety of the labour supplied is maintained to the Danny Sullivan Group standards, whilst also keeping the client relationships strong and meaningful.
* Help to grow the civil, rail and building businesses and identify possible new contracts.
* Responsible for ensuring that all allocated contracts are delivered safely, on time and to budget.
* inductions: Provide all necessary individual employee paperwork to the inductions and safety teams immediately when employees are recruited.
* Sourcing and deploying workers
* Understanding, identifying, and matching skills appropriately with client requirements for shifts
* Responsible for the management of employee related issues on assigned individual contracts also liaising with the payroll department in a timely manner
* Provide information verbally or in writing on assigned individual contracts as required by the Operations Director and Managing Directors
* Attend specified management meetings and client Health and Safety meetings/inspections
* Carry out Toolbox Talks & behavioural safety observation tours
* Market the good image of the company to all potential and existing clients.
* Confidentiality of business information always required.
* Full Driving Licence
* Knowledge of the Construction industry CSCS and Health and Safety regime
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent organisation, verbal & written communication, verbal reasoning and time management
* High degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
* Proactive and with initiative
* Capable of searching and finding information, carrying out specific projects & research
* Professional and discreet Well-presented and professional
* Able to communicate well at all levels of employees within the business.
* Managing a busy workload, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
* Ability to work without supervision or guidance using your own initiative
* Discreet and trustworthy, able to deal sensitively and privately with confidential information
* Conscientious, diligent and hardworking
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.