Logistics People are looking to recruit on behalf of our client for a Night Rail Administrator.
The shift is Monday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday 18:00-04:00 & 20:00-06:00
Job Purpose -
To ensure all agreed and relevant rail administration is carried out in an efficient and timely manner, including reporting and resourcing
Main Responsbilites -
Ensure daily reports and Key Performance Indicator data is up to date and correct
• Administer the loading of any relevant rail services
• Complete all legal documents and forward to relevant recipients
• Ensure all grouping and rate allocation of relevant jobs is correct
• Communicate with rail operator for regular updates on the progress of each service
• Communicate, through regular updates, service progress via utilisation of RAG
• Liaise with planners for day to day operations
• Control and liaise with any rail customers regarding orders and relevant customer service feedback
• Book any additional resource required to fulfil daily requirements
If you are interested please apply NOW
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.