The successful candidate will be responsible for providing commercial and contractual administration of numerous projects, including identifying opportunities offering best value to the customer, maximising profitability and limiting commercial risk.
Reporting to the Managing Surveyor you will work closely with site management teams to ensure contract objectives and margins are met.
The role will involve:
* Preparation of interim and final accounts
* Manage day to day commercial and contract activities
* Sub-contract procurement ensuring maximum value for money
* Sub-contract valuations and final accounts
* Preparation of Compensation Events/variations
* Contractual correspondence
* Commercial reporting and cost forecasting
* Procurement of professional service for design etc.
* A relevant professional Quantity Surveying qualification or proficient management experience within the construction industy
* Woking knowledge of NEC 3 and JCT Conditions of Contract
* Ability to undertake site measures when required
* Ability to work clearly and accurately under pressure and tight timescales
* Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills
* Computer literate, with a good understanding of excel
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.