My client has a fantastic opportunity to join a very desirable company that specialises in working on heavy rail plant.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable role offering development opportunities alongside increased overall potential earnings.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Carry out service, maintenance, repairs and breakdowns on a wide variety of rail plant machinery such as diggers, dozers, excavators, rollers and more
• Have experience work on excavation cranes
• Have experience / knowledge on foundation equipment is preferable
• Have repair experience on drilling rig, forklift, MEWP
• Identify faults quickly and effectively
• Flexible to travel for the needs of the customer/business
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please click apply or contact our Senior Consultant Frankie Cook ASAP
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.