Exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Auditor with a rail background, to join an established rail industry team based in Bracknell!!!
A leading consultancy is seeking a Health and Safety Auditor who will be responsible for undertaking audits on suppliers registering on the Rail Industry Supplier Qualification System (RISQS). You must be a competent person who is able to plan, execute and prepare reports across a range of RISQS audits covering supplier services. Your audits will assist in deciding if a supplier is deemed fit for purpose according to the Health & Safety requirements set by/for the industry or Infrastructure Management Organisation.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of major schemes which would be a fantastic addition to your CV.
* Competitive salary
* Fantastic benefits package
* Amazing social team and environment
* Schedule work diary and agree available audit dates using an online system
* Arrange travel and accommodation when required using a designated travel planning system
* Following an audit protocol including confirming arrangements to audit suppliers
* Audit against a set criteria and make justifiable judgments on the evidence provided
* Use mobile data collection device to record evidence and upload to system
* Provide audit opening statements, feedback, commentary and close out statements to the supplier being audited as required
* Provide timely reports within an internet based system
* Have a NEBOSH General Certificate, or equivalent
* Have relevant rail industry/rail sector experience relating to H&S, management or report writing
* Have undertaken the IRCA Accredited Lead Auditor ISO9001 course or equivalent
* Ideally, have a working knowledge of the UK rail system
* Ideally, have a working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and legal requirements
* Ideally, have a working knowledge of the management of Health and Safety
* Ideally, have a working knowledge of Health and Safety systems OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO9001, SA8000 or equivalent
* Ideally, have a working knowledge of CDM 2015
* Should be willing to travel, as the role has a national coverage but is focused in regions
For more information on this position please call Toby Willetts on (phone number removed) today!!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.