Electrical CAD Designer – Rail rolling stock
Rate: DOE negotiable
An Electrical Rolling Stock CAD Designer is required for thriving engineering consultancy to work on
rolling stock engineering design projects including the use of 2D and 3D CAD modelling.
The successful Electrical CAD Design Engineer will be working alongside a strong engineering and project team, as well as being part of a highly skilled CAD team.
You will be required to design and draw schematics and wiring layouts for a variety of rolling stock projects including:
* Passenger train interiors
* Passenger and freight underframes
* Installation of new electrical systems and modifications to trains
You will be required to work on your own initiative under the direction of a project manager to deliver design projects to our clients.
* Experience in SolidWords and/or Microstation is required from either rail or engineering background
* Previous rail rolling stock experience highly valued. May consider other industry experience such as automotive, aerospace and defence.
* Ability to meet tight programs
* Ability to work in an open-plan team environment and on your own initiative
* Good communication skills
* Strong experience in one or more of the following: Electrical Schematics, Wiring diagrams, Electrical installation design, Cable and conduit installationsand Electrical train systems (PIS, CCTV etc.)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.