Driver - Customer Service Officer (Tram / Rail - Driver)
Location: Wednesbury, West Midlands
Salary: Starting on £19,384 (probation and training) Increasing to £20,446.50
Full Time, Permanent
Our client is the region’s popular and growing tram network. It is an inspiring time for our client as the Combined Authority delivers a £1.3 billion investment plan set to significantly expand the tram network, bringing even greater connectivity to people, places and business.
Our client now has an exciting opportunity for a Driver - Customer Service Officer to join their team driving their trams and providing safe and comfortable journeys to all customers. You’ll also ensure
you provide exceptional service and travel advice.
* To ensure that all customer have a valid tickets or pass
* Promptly and accurately communicate travel disruption information using the communication methods available.
* Develop an in-depth knowledge of products and services, including ticketing options, surrounding and other transport modes.
* Report any safety critical concerns or behaviours through the correct internal procedure.
* To complete thorough and accurate incident reports when applicable.
* You’ll gain awareness of the surrounding Tram and stop conditions and report any deficiencies.
* You’ll develop a compressive knowledge of By-laws and Conditions of carriage with a particular focus on customer comfort.
* To drive a tram on the Metro system.
Please see the full list of responsibilities on the Job Description attached.
What you’ll need:
* Excellent customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong listening and communication skills
* Experience in a forward-facing customer focused role.
* High levels of attention to detail
* The ability to work to tight deadlines whilst delivering a safe and dependable service.
* Ability to stay calm within a pressurised environment whilst dealing effectively with customer expectations.
* You’ll hold a full clean UK Driving Licence, held for a minimum of 12 months.
* Due to insurance purposes it is essential you are 21 years old or above.
What our client offers in return?
* Competitive Salary;
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays;
* Free travel on local trams and buses for you and your partner
* Contributory Pension Scheme;
* Life Insurance
* Discounted Gym Membership.
* 24/7 365 Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Company Uniform
If you’re a customer service professional looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date: 31st May 2021
Interviews From: 7th June 2021
Start Date: Mid-June 2021
#jobs #recruiting #nowhiring #TramDriver #CustomerService #Tram #Rail #Transport #Wednesbury #West Midlands
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.