PERMANENT OR CONTRACT (LTD OR UMBRELLA PAYE)
We are currently looking to recruit a Document Controller/Project Administrator for a leading M&E contractor for their rail division. To be based at company HQ in Central London and Project Locations (remote working considered during lockdown). 90% of sites are in London.
Working hours: Fulltime 08.00 – 17.30 Mon-Fri
* Solid experience of the MEP construction industry
* Good experience of Rail (both NR and LUL)
* Very good IT skills with MS suite of software
* Excellent knowledge of document control systems – Asite/Aconex/4Projects etc etc
* Experience of working within the NEC contract parameters (Not commercially/contractually qualified, just au fait with the terminology and processes from a document control and issue standpoint)
* Good organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Experience working for Tier 2, sub-contractor
Understanding of Sentinel and the system
Understanding of training requirements within rail from a ‘training matrix’ stand point (au fait with licence holder terminology)
Administration Role & Responsibilities
* Diary and email management for the project director and project teams as and when required.
* Organising internal and external meetings and arranging presentations, documents, equipment and refreshments as required.
* Screening telephone calls, messages, correspondence and documentation and deal where appropriate
* Issuing and dealing with confidential documents and staff issues where appropriate.
* Arranging travel and itineraries.
* Maintaining company electronic filing system.
* Represent the company in a presentable and professional manner.
* Coordinating Office moves
* Ordering stationary
* Ordering PPE
* Managing Holiday Records & Chart
* Ensure Project Directory is up to date
* Site archiving
Document Control Role & Responsibilities
* Read and understand all company EDMS & procedures guide’s for their Project.
* Ensure the team adheres to the project process & procedures and provide guidance when deviation occurs.
* Ensure documents are being assigned to work packages, as per the work packaging guidelines & in tandem with the sub-contractor viewing restrictions.
* QA check all information coming on to the system and process accordingly.
* Ensure all drawings and documents are published to the system are associated to a document transmittal.
* Attend all training provided by the Information Management Team (IMT) as required.
* Download Consultant drawings and documents for Day File and file/hang drawings.
* Update Technical Submission Schedule, Method Statement Schedules, RFI Register, Drawing Register.
* Filing (electronic/hard copy)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.