engineering is looking for Design Manager to deliver a diverse and challenging civil engineering infrastructure projects in London working across all disciplines of rail, civil engineering and construction.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
* Relevant qualifications in Civil Engineering OR Construction
* Experience in Rail Infrastructure projects
* Experience in building design management (Critical)
* Experience of managing Design functions for a Tier 1 Contractor
* Knowledge of design processes within infrastructure.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
* Chartered Engineer / Incorporated Status with MICE or IStructE or equivalent. (CEng/IEng)
* Experience of being a CRE (Construction/Design)
* Working, Managing and co-ordinating the design and development of major rail/civil infrastructure schemes
* To be the point of contact for design on the project.
* Providing design support to the business
* Preparing drawings and designs from agreed work scopes
* Mentoring of Design Engineers
* Working closely with the Project Manager and advising on technical matters,
* Sourcing information efficiently from the Design partner ensuring programme deadlines are met.
* Providing solutions to -engineering challenges which will incorporate not just civil engineering but; building works, signalling, Overhead Line, ME, and track.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.