We have an opportunity to join our station teams for a new event project!
Location : Slough or Windsor Station
Start date/Duration: Saturday 17th April
Shift Patterns: 10am-8PM *shift time may change*
Hourly rate: £10 per hour
As the first or last point of contact on a customer's journey, you'll be assisting the customers in the station.
You will be involved in....
· Meeting and greeting our customers as they enter and leave our station
· Supporting customers needing assistance
· Ensuring the safety of the station environment
· Providing a friendly and personable service
What are we looking for?
· We are looking for focused and flexible people, able to balance safety and customer service at all times.
You will need to:
· Have a professional, but fun approach to your work.
· Be passionate about providing amazing customer service.
· Love working as part of a team, but able to work independently too.
· Have first class interpersonal skills.
· Love the buzz of a busy environment, be able to keep your cool under pressure.
· Be safety conscious - able to spot and anticipate risk.
Please note a zero-alcohol tolerance is to be adhered to working on the railway and candidates cannot turn up under the influence of alcohol.
What do we offer?
This project could enable us to offer more positions within the rail industry following on from this project, full training and competitive pay rates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.