We have an exciting opportunity to join our stations team for a new project!
Competitive daily rate of £100.00 per day!
Location: Bristol Parkway Station/ Bristol Temple Meads Station
Duration: Sunday 27th December and an induction on 17th December 10am to 12pm
Shift Patterns: 10am to 5pm or 9:45am to 5:45pm depending on station
As the first or last point of contact on a customer's journey, you'll be assisting the customers in the station with queries relating to rail changes or rail replacement buses.
You would be providing this information to members of the general public to ensure they understand where to go during their journey.
You will be involved in....
· Meeting and greeting our customers as they enter and leave our station
· Supporting customers needing assistance
· Ensuring the safety of the station environment
· Providing a friendly and personable service
What are we looking for?
· We are looking for focused and flexible people, able to balance safety and customer service at all times. It's a challenging but rewarding role offering a first step into our industry and potentially the start of a career path within our business.
You will need to:
· Have a professional, but fun approach to your work.
· Be passionate about providing amazing customer service.
· Love working as part of a team, but able to work independently too.
· Have first class interpersonal skills.
· Love the buzz of a busy environment, be able to keep your cool under pressure.
· Be safety conscious - able to spot and anticipate risk.
Please note a zero-alcohol tolerance is to be adhered to working on the railway and candidates cannot turn up under the influence of alcohol.
What do we offer?
This project could enable us to offer more positions within the rail industry following on from this project, full training and competitive pay rates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.