Working knowledge of cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, and cost analysis.
* Construction experience as a Cost Engineer preferable.
* Extensive knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts, with operational implementation and daily contractor management.
* Skilled in oral and written communication, with experience of presenting cost engineering information to management/clients.
* Experience of identifying, analysing, and solving problems.
* Knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes.
* Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialised instruction or practical experience.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or Construction Management or Quantity Surveying or equivalent experience.
* An advanced level of MS Excel skills desirable.
Experience of forecasting, scheduling techniques and risk analysis
* Maintaining the Cost Management database, and checking that forecast and budgeted costs align with cost flows for EV purposes.
* Developing and contributing to the weekly and period reporting requirements.
* Participating in re-forecasts as required by the programme.
* Deploying and implementing the Project Control requirements included in contracts.
* Interfacing with contract administration on contract issues and status of changes. Providing assistance with assessment of changes.
* Participating in the preparation of cost studies utilising historical data, statistical analysis and cost and quantity comparisons. Developing new techniques as required to meet specific needs and within the parameters specified.
* Assisting projects in identifying and assessing changes.
Participating in and contributing to Value Engineering studies
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.