Leading national construction group with operations through the UK, require a Contracts Manager for their highly successful and extremely busy rail civil engineering business.
The company have secured multiple frameworks across the region delivering station refurbishment, bridges, structure & civil packages direct for the client.
Due to continued growth and an extremely busy order book for 2020/2021, the company require a Contracts Manager to oversee multiple contracts concurrently.
The Contracts Manager is accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
* Managing staff performance in accordance with the company handbook, in conjunction with HR
* Provide Health and safety leadership to your operational delivery teams and promote behavioural safety improvements
* Compliance with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, Network Rail Standards and Eurocodes
* Ensure the policies and procedures of the Rail Management System are fully discharged
* Promote and implement sustainable business objectives
* Achieve gross site margin target as set by the Rail Director
* Lead the estimating and planning process for allocated schemes/region
* Ensure sufficient and competent resources are in place for the delivery of assigned contracts and business and project objectives are communicated to your team
* Develop and maintain programmes through the project life cycle and ensure works are delivered against the contract programme
* Lead the project risk management process and ensure effective controls are established to support the safe and timely delivery of the project
* Ensure project opportunities are identified and realised to maintain and improve the commercial project performance
* Promote and maintain effective client/stakeholder relationships to protect and enhance the company's reputation to assure repeat business
* Uphold the core company values, inspire and encourage the same throughout the team
* Ensure that all mandatory reporting of KPI's, Close Calls, accidents and incidents are carried out as per company regulations and Network Rail procedures
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.