Contracts Manager – Rail & Civils
£55k-£65k plus package including company car/allowance, healthcare, bonuses and pension
Our client is a Multi-Disciplined Rail and Civil Engineering Contractor who have secured over 5 years’ worth of work including CP6 Framework with the Network Rail. Our client is involved in the full project life-cycle including the full design, construction, refurbishment & maintenance.
We are currently looking for candidates for the rail division of the company to become an integral part of the business. This role is for a Contracts Manager who has experience managing rail projects from inception through to completion and has worked on a number of different projects including stations, bridges, roads and groundwork.
This role would suit a Contracts Manager who wants to be a key part of the organisation and work their way up to Director level within 5 years. My client is a big advocate for longevity and internal growth and will rewards loyal and ambitious people.
The role may also be suitable for a Project Manager who is ready to take the next step up to a Contracts Manager.
You will have previous experience working in a similar role within programmes from a rail & civil aspect. This role would suit a Contracts Manager with 5+ years’ experience or a Project Manager who is ready to step up.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Report to a Director to deliver the assigned projects on time and within budget.
* Liaise with new and existing clients to help the company win more work.
* Manage materials, sites and works to time and cost.
* Attend client meetings as required.
* Ensure integration works on site.
* Manage site-based staff and work across delivery units.
* Contracts Manager level experience in rail civils depot works
* Have five years relevant experience.
* Proven experience of managing delivery works.
* Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have a degree in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering.
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply to the advert or give Sam Taylor a call on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.