Contract/Framework Manager – Rail Civils Infrastructure Projects
Our client has won varied prestigious Civils Frameworks in the UK and are looking for a Contract/Framework Manager with a strong background in major rail civils infrastructure projects to join their team.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the successful execution of projects in regards to maintenance of schedule, commercial aspects such as profit & budget, quality of works and client satisfaction
* Experience of involvement in rail civils projects throughout all stages of the project, from pre-qualification, tendering to completion
* Experience of Rail Civils Infrastructure Projects
* Previous experience of a contracting environment
* Skilled at Commercial Management
* Minimum of 25 days holiday + Public Holidays
* Health Insurance
* Car/Car Allowance
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Contributary Pension Scheme
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.