Long established and very successful, multi-award winning external maintenance and commercial landscaping company are recruiting for a Contract Manager (Rail) for the Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire areas. Ideally you will have de-vegetation / arboriculture experience, but may consider someone without if you have particularly good contract management experience.
As a Rail Contract Manager you will report to the Senior Rail Manager, and you will contribute to the performance and growth of their rail division and ensure they exceed their client's expectations on safety, quality and operational delivery. The Rail Contract Manager will predominantly be involved in de-veg but the work scope may potentially also include fencing and civils work.
Duties will include:
* Managing multiple site supervisors and rail sites to exceed client and internal KPIs
* Assist the Senior Contract Manager with the planning, safety and quality of the work
* Survey of sites to evaluate vegetation clearance work required and assisting adequate resourcing to deliver
You will ideally have had some, but not necessarily all, of the following experiences:
* A degree or diploma, or the equivalent, in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environment, land use or related discipline
* 5 or more year's relevant managerial and operational experience or equivalent relevant practical experience
* Previous experience in the rail industry
* Experience in effectively leading teams
* Knowledge and strong commercial acumen of tendering
Salary £33-35k, may stretch to £40k for highly experienced candidate. Plus an excellent range of benefits are on offer including life assurance, discounted healthcare, share options and semi-annual bonus.
For further information contact Kim Baker, ENS Recruitment Westcliff or apply today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.