My client, a successful contractor what specilises in the railway telecommunications and networks markets has an urgent requirement for a Civils Construction Manager in the South of England.
The role will involve UK-wide travel but the ideal candidate would be based in the South of England or London
To be suitable for the position we are seeking candidates with:
* Minimum of 10 years on Site Construction experience
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience of delivering major Civil projects on the Network Rail infrastructure.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supervising Site Staff
* NEBOSH general certificate
* Civil's expereince working on railway telecoms infrastructure projects
The Civils Construction Manager will:
* Deliver the civils work stream across all allocated projects to agreed time, cost and quality targets that are established by the Project Managers
* Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to legislative and company procedures
* Attend progress meetings including kick-off meetings and others throughout project lifecycles as required
* Liaise with client representatives on an as required basis to address project related issues and implement appropriate control measures to address risks
* Promote a culture of safe working practices across projects
* Support all group initiatives, and provide support for new bids and tenders when require
* Ownership for the successful delivery of all Civils deliverables on allocated project works to time, cost and quality requirements
* Build excellent relationships at all levels and work collaboratively with the client to ensure successful project delivery and help to secure future business and maintain good commercial practice
* Strong leadership and management skills on Civils projects.
* Empower and inspire others to deliver fit for purpose on-site duties in a timely and cost effective manner
* Effective management of Civils resources
* Ensure compliance to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and regulations to ensure construction phases are safe and in compliance with client and regulatory requirements
Full job description available on request.
Get in touch for further information and to apply.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.