Community Rail Development Officer
Fixed Term Contract (24 months)
Our rail associated client are currently requiring a Community Rail Development Officer on a part time basis for a 2-year contract.
You will be responsible for promoting the company profile and community involvement within local communities, businesses, councils and tourist organisations.
- To promote and develop services through a community-based approach
- work closely with stakeholders to oversee development of rail services, promoting the company and furthering the aims of current projects
- To deliver a programme of work and report on progress at regular intervals.
- To assist in the preparation and distribution of promotional materials, reports and studies.
- To assist in the development and delivery of projects.
- To promote the company within the media and with rail bodies, stakeholders and other interested parties
- To support the development of projects with schools, leisure groups and neighbouring community rail partners
- To organise and support the annual conference.
- To attend essential community consultation meetings held in the evening.
Our client admires candidates with an interest in the local communities and future developments within the rail industry.
Ideally you will have previous experience developing working relationships with key stakeholders, delivering community-based projects, have a high attention to detail and able to run with multiple projects at any one time
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.