Commissioning Manager - Perth, Australia
Blayze International has been engaged to find an exceptional Commissioning Manager to be based in Perth, Western Australia. You will be working on the construction of a major urban rail project, which is integral to the improvement of the region's transport infrastructure and provide improved connectivity for the wider suburbs.
Our client has an impressive track record of the successful completion and delivery of the world's most complex infrastructure projects including; tunnel and underground works, highways, expressways, bridges and complex buildings.
The role is responsible for overseeing, managing and leading project staff in the commissioning of rail, mechanical, ventilation and fire safety systems, and will support the construction manager and project director in ensuring the works are carried out in accordance with the Project Deed, safety, agreed time, cost, quality and scope requirement.
The ideal professional will also have extensive experience within large infrastructure projects such as; urban rail, metro and tunnels, and be interested in working in Perth, Western Australia.
* Demonstated relevant experience in the commissioning of large scale, complex projects.
* Tertiary Qualification relevant to the role.
* Demonstrated experience in providing effective hand back documentation.
* Experienced within a railway construction-based project, of comparable character, size and complexity to work on tunnelling and underground projects.
* Demonstrated experience in delivering health, safety, quality and environmental objectives.
$200K - $220K AUD per annum plus superannuation and insurances. Visa assistance can be provided to those relocating.
Package will be dependent on level of experience and candidate's expectations. Upon application, please submit your current salary and package, along with your expectations.
If this position is of interest, please contact Cameron Fairweather by sending an email Please include an up to date copy of your CV, contact details and an appropriate time to speak.
For further information or an informal chat regarding International opportunities, please do not hesitate to get in touch
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.