Civils and Rail Systems CEM
£70-80k per annum plus excellent benefits
Looking to start in the New Year
“My client is a leading global design & Consultancy firm for all build assets. They develop innovative solutions to create liveable cities”. This role is heavily Rail focused.
* To lead and manage all Civil & Rail Systems activities for their team.
* To co-operate with the other engineering teams and disciplines.
* To plan and implement Civil Engineering schemes.
* To ensure that the project complies with its obligations in compliance with all Network Rail Standards.
* To nominate and oversee all CREs for the project in accordance with Network Rail Standards
* To interface directly with the employer's project Engineering team.
* To interface directly with all Design service consultants and providers
The Ideal candidate will have
* Must be a Chartered Engineer.
Extensive Experience in Rail Engineering Systems and Consultancy Structure Designs.
* Experience in BIM Delivery.
* Previous experience of undertaking the role of CEM, Knowledge of Design & Engineering
* Procedures Design Management experience of at least 10 years.
* Experience in Bids & Tenders
My Client is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability
For more information and a full job spec or to apply for this position contact Nathan Kemp by emailing your C.V to n a t h a an . k e m p
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.