A global engineering consultancy are looking to bring on board a Technical Director to the Railway Stations team in London. Having secured a number of impressive projects including Hs2, this is a a great time to join them .
The role shall involve:
- Leading the Railway team to deliver the electrical building services design for rail stations and rail buildings across the UK
- The team are involved in – design of electrical systems, station earthing and bonding requirements (25kv OLE system presence), earthing design systems of low voltage systems, low voltage distribution systems including UPS sources using Amtech, design of emergency lighting systems, design of cable management systems
- Managing the interface between MEP design and wider team , communicating MEP requirements that have an effect on the wider design
Requirements and experience:
- Experience of supervising, managing and developing technical staff and delivery of MEP design services according to budget
- Chartered Engineer status
- A data driven mindset with a good understanding of BIM and its benefits
- Experience of working as a CRE by Network Rail for Electrical MEP design up to GRIP 5
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further then please contact Sophie at Critical Project Resourcing on (phone number removed) or click ‘Apply’ now
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.