What is the purpose of this role?
Provide assistance and relevant data to the Account Director and Project Management team, to monitor and improve performance.
You will assist Project Managers with updating project performance packs, cost to completes and play an active role in Business Development.
What will this role involve?
* Timely submission of complete and accurate data in the prescribed format
* Validate data and populate performance reporting systems at the prescribed frequency
* Support ad hoc requests for performance data
* Producing daily / weekly / monthly / periodic reports showing performance against targets
* Assist with the design and implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the account
* Highlight any financial issues/risks to the relevant Project Manager
* Create accurate applications for payment, invoices and billings
* Project Creation, Planning and updating revenue/cost plans in SAP.
* Ensure effective supplier management by raising purchase orders, resolving parked invoices and raising sub-contract requisitions
* Contribute to the delivery of the Company’s financial expectation for projects in terms of value, margin and cash
* Support with the preparation and delivery of tenders
* Identify, assess, report, value and track change with the support from the project team
* Responsible for providing assistance to the Project team in all commercial aspects of delivery
Data Analysis & KPI Reporting
* Analyse KPI data to identify issues, trends and improvement opportunities
* Assisting the project team in translating performance improvement opportunities into a coherent, prioritised business improvement strategy
* Ensuring quality controls are in place to regularly monitor project costs
* Demonstrable analytical skills
* Supporting the project team in the design and testing of the data capture process
* Aim to reduce WIP through resolving certification issues and change control
What we’re looking for
* Good attention to detail and good organisational skills
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Computer literate and conversant with the MS Office suite with excellent Excel skills
* Proven ability to work within a team environment with a dedicated approach to meet project deadlines
* Desire to develop existing skills and acquire new competencies to enhance personal and team capability
* Self-motivated with the drive to achieve continuous improvement targets
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.